The writers of the best love stories are the ones who’ve had the worst of relationships.
Cause it’s when there’s too much pain, too much despair and too much loneliness that she could think of the best, the most romantic, the most beautiful scenarios she could’ve wanted in her own life.
Hi there! I am you, whatever age you are right now, whatever name you have. I love reading and writing love stories like you do. If you have stumbled upon this site, you have probably known me since I was thirteen years old or your friends have known me as someone who has been writing in forums.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When did you start writing?
– I started writing when I was in Grade 6. The Promise (found at the right side of this window) is my first story. I only shared it with my best friend when we were in first year high school and she instantly knew why I wrote it and who the characters in the real life were.
2. Who/What inspired you to write?
– Mostly, my crushes. I wasn’t really the lucky girl.. I wasn’t likeable and all, so I wrote these stories to fill in what’s lacking. Instead of spending hours daydreaming, I’d rather write what I really wanted to happen in real life, but of course, it was impossible for me, so I step in this “writing mode” and just write and write. Sometimes, I cry when I’m writing.
3. When are you gonna write another story?
– Soon enough. I’m really really busy right now since its my last year in college and I’m adamant I will finish. I need to focus more about my future as a computer science graduate. I have a feeling I won’t really get a job as a writer since my “talent” only comes when I’m heartbroken or when I just feel like doing a chapter. It’s not like when someone says, “WRITE”, then I can write wonderfully. It doesn’t work that way for me.
4. Can you add me at Facebook?
– If I personally know you, I can. But if not, uhh, I don’t think so. My facebook is really private and I only keep people I really really know.
5. Do you have a Tumblr?
– Yes. I’d like to share it with people but it’s also my personal space. I got too much ranting going on at that site. Once, I let my classmates followed me but I realized they were just curious and they used all those rantings of mine against me. So I’m very careful now.
6. Do you want to see your stories turn into movies in the future?
– BIG YES! When I write a story, I imagine myself being the lead actress or the lead actor. I would change my voice to suit a woman’s and a man’s. It’s really fun. It’s my dream.. to attend a red carpet and be known as the writer of that movie. I hope someday I can materialize it.
7. What’s your next story? Anything in mind?
– Uhh, I have no idea. But if you have been my reader since I was 12, you’d probably see the changes of the characters’ maturity in my stories. Like when I was in high school, my characters were also in high school. And now that I’m in college, my characters were also college students. So maybe, the next story would be about two people ranging from 20-25 with stable jobs and all.
8. Where did you post your first story?
– I first started posting stories at WITCH (an online forum of WITCH magazine) when I was 14 years old. My first posted story was THE TEASER.
9. Among your stories, which is your most favorite?
– Uhh, it’s.. weird. I have lots. But I guess my most favorite would Under The Rain and Words. I like how I was able to explain two sides of the story.. I like it even better when it’s the guys’ POV.
10. Among the characters, who are your favorites? Guy and girl?
– Girl : Michelle Monteverde (Words) —— Guy : Gio (Teaser)